Well, Dave received bad news from his boss yesterday. He came home and told me that his boss had let all her employee's go. Yes you heard me right. Dave is out of a job now. So, We are going to get his own business going here ASAP. He has been wanting to open his own business for awhile now, but we figure this is a good time to start. We think there are reasons for this. I start my tending job on Monday. We think this came up at the right time and also for Dave to start his business. He wants to do what he was doing for his boss is bookeeping and maybe do insurance on the side. He does have some contract work he has been doing for some people for a while now, so he is doing that so I guess I can't say he is completly out of a job. Our plan is he is going to go work out at UPS like he has before in the morning and so we will have insurance for all if us. I will not go without insurance and neither will he. We are safe with insurance for a month. So, that is good. This is our plan for the beginning of 2008. I hope everything works out how we want it. Well, that is in a nutshell for the beginning of 2008.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with everything. I hope it all works out for the best. Thats so stressful being out of a job. But it sounds like you've got lots of backup plans.
Post a Comment