Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hey all I hope you all have a wonderful and Happy New year. We are up at Dave's sister's house in Bringham City Celebrating New Years. We have had a tradition where we come up here and have a New Years Party with them. All we do is hang out and eat and have fun. Then we usually stay up to watch the ball drop and then after that most of us are wasted and want to go to bed. We told Jonah today that we get to stay up all night and he goes why. We told him it was New Years Eve. He was like ohhh. Well, I don't think he will have a hard time doing that. Jonah is a night Owl. He likes to sleep in late. Kinda of nice for me. He has always been that way. We are looking forward to having a fun New Year! Enjoy the night tonight everyone! Happy New Years!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Liz,I've decided you can be an honorary "Most Noble Friends of the Porters". It is fun to see what your family is up to these days.

Mel said...

Glad you had a fun New Years. I'm always about eating food. How fun.

I am Laura said...

Hey, I can't find your number and the one I found in the white pages was wrong. Call me. I can't come over tomorrow. I want to see if Monday or Tuesday works for you.

Laura