Monday, May 11, 2009

North Carolina Trip

Jonah Holding A Caterpillar
Jonah made friends with Grandma's little neighbor Caroline
Jonah was watching Caroline with the caterpillar having it crawl all around her.. Jonah then asked if we could find one for him and to keep as a pet... Well, his little friend said I have lots I will share one with you... She brings this back to him and he took it right from her hand... I was SHOCKED by that.. Jonah is so not a bug lover. So, it was way cool to see him with it. He kept it in a cup for a night and then we released him the next day so he could go home because we were leaving that day... Jonah had lots of fun playing with Caroline and the caterpillars.
Sorry I don't have much pictures of this tip, I forgot my camera when we went site seeing with Dave's brother... While we were in North Carolina we got to go spend a day with Dave's brother Ryan... We had way fun going to see the collage towns and going to lunch with him... He really wanted to take Jonah out for a ride in his convertible Mustang... We sure had a fun visit with everyone.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Looks like Jonah made a cute new friend. How sweet!