


These are the Christmas cards we are sending out. I have been working on them this last week. I have more I need to make so when I get those other ones done I will post those. I had a lot of fun making these. The more I stamp sometimes the more I get creative. Sometimes I never know what colors look good with what. I just explored on some of them. I think my favorite ones are the one's with the snowmen and christmas tree. I had fun putting those colors together and look at it, it turned out really cute. Once I start making cards I can't stop because I get into it after a while once I know what I am making. For some of you that are just catching up with me I have been stamping for about 4 years now. It is my most favorite thing to do when I get the chance to make cards. How I got into stamping is my friend Larua had a party. I went to her party and thought it looked fun, so I decided to have a party and it turned out really good and I have stamping from then on. Through the years I have gotten better and better. I don't scrapbook much, I would rather make cards. I just starting doing the ebelishments on my cards with eyelest. As you can see it on my first card. I just got a eyelet setter. I think it makes the card pop out more. I am always looking for new ideas in making my cards. So, I enjoy being to look at other peoples cards. This is my hobby I love to do. So here you go. I am making my own cards now. I love it. It is a lot cheaper to do then go out and buy them. Isn't that the truth for all of you who make your own card? I hope you enjoy the pictures of the cards. I also added some christmas music to my blog if you want to check it out go all the way down to the bottom of my blog. Enjoy the Holiday Season.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Christmas Cards
Posted by
Liz and Dave
at
7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cute cards. I love them! I agree it's a lot cheaper to make your own then buy them.
Post a Comment