
This card I made was for our frined that got married the other day.

I had fun with this set. It was my first time using it I have had this set for a couple of years now. My sister and I made this for Minna's bridal shower last month. We had a recipe shower for her. Was a lot of fun making that one too. My brother got married yesterday. Yeah! We are very happy. It was a nice day. We had to be to the Temple early in the morning. They had thier reception during the day. It was kind of nice having the rest of the day relaxing. Jonah went to bed at 6:00pm last night and slept until I had to wake him up this morning for 9:00 church. He was so exhausted by the time 2:30 came yesterday afternoon. We have had a crazy month for weddings. We have had four already. Finally one left to go. So, that is what the last couple of weeks have been. But, all though I have been enjoying making the cards to put on the gifts. I am very excited I am having another stampin up party the end of next month. So, all of you that stamp of my friends get ready to have some fun! I will be sending you an invite.
2 comments:
Cute cards! Glad you had a great time at your brother's wedding. Those are always exhausting, I sympathize with Jonah. What a trooper.
Do you know when about you're having your Stampin Up party? I'm excited! I love those.
Post a Comment