Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stampin Up's New Catalog

I got my new stampin up catalog last week. Very exciting! I love some of thier stamps they have in it. I can hardly wait untill I get some of those new stamps to make new and diffrent cards. As you all or most of you know that is my favorite thing to do right now is stamping. I have made cards and sold them to family and friends. I love it. I love looking through the catalog and decide adventually what I am going to get. So, Melanie if you read this we will have to get together when you are off track and make some cards together. I am always looking for new ideas. I will be making a lot more cards here for my mom and I because since my brother is getting married next month, I will be making a lot of Congratulation cards. Much cheaper to than having to go out and buy them. I adventually plan on showing you some of the cards I have made. Ok, I will stop the rambling and go because who know you all might be bored reading all about me stamping.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love the new catalog. I'm so excited to get some of the new color ink pads and such. We definitely should get together and make cards, how fun! Its so much better I think to make cards for someone rather than buying them. More personal and such.

I am Laura said...

Liz, to put that thing on your blog you have to cut and paste the code after you take the test. So take the test, then in a box below your score is a bunch of crazy looking code stuff. Select all of it and then select cut. Then start a new post on your blog and click on the html code tab at the top of the post. Then paste your cut code into the post and wala you can then save your post and have the test results on there. I hope this made sense. Laura