Thursday, April 19, 2007

I won a gift basket

So, get this. My mom, my sister, and I went to the scrapbook expo last weekend. I entered a drawing for a gift basket. Well, I thought ahh I might as well put my name in it thinking, I wont win it. I never win things. Yeah out of all those millions of people that were there Friday & Saturday. Well, guess what? They called me today and said I won the gift basket. Yeah!! I think there is $200 worth of things in it. Very exciting. I had to tell all of you my happy and exciting news. When I get it I will have to let you all know what is in the basket. When they called after they told me I won it. They said so, is your last name really Stamper. I said yes then they asked me if I was a stamper so I said yes I like to stamp. So, they said, they were going to put some stamps in the gift basket. I am very excited to receive it. Happy Days to everyone!!

No comments: